Optimized Machining Technology
Our state-of-the-art facility and equipment gives us the repeatability, consistency, and quality customers have come to expect. These resources, combined with our continuous improvement methodology, mean that every machine in our facility is running at maximum efficiency and adding maximum value to our customers.
SQ. FT | 2 BUILDINGS
We continue to make investments in our facility, equipment, technology, and training to ensure ongoing value for our customers.
At Treske, we offer a wide range of machining capabilities. From low, medium, and high volume production to complex geometry, we offer solutions to meet your manufacturing needs.
HIGH VOLUME /
- Automated cells allow efficient production and scalability of high volume projects
- Scalability allows for production spikes with quick response times
- Cell technology enables competitive costing through 24/7 machine utilization
LOW VOLUME /
- Resident set-up allows rapid changeover between multiple jobs
- Improved run to run repeatability
- Dynamic scheduling enables efficiencies in short runs
- Experienced team of CNC programmers, engineers, and set-up machinists
- Collaboration to develop efficient and repeatable manufacturing processes
- Automation and up-to-date equipment allow for part to part repeatability
At the heart of our cellular manufacturing are four automated horizontal machining cells consisting of:
- 5 Makino A51s on a 66-pallet system
- 3 Makino A61s on a 40-pallet system
- 1 Makino A51 on a 14-pallet system
- 1 Mori Seiki NX5000 on a 4-pallet system
Each is equipped with our proprietary manufacturing control system, including dynamic scheduling and real-time inspection reporting.
Contract assembly for everything from hardware installations to full mechanical assemblies.
Laser engrave capabilities for serializations or general nomenclature.
Engineering support offering DFM (design for manufacture) recommendations, CATIA, Solidworks, and CAD/CAM capabilities.
Microscopes, vision systems, specialty tools, and training for FOD detection and burr removal on deep cross sections, blind holes, or tight tolerance features requiring specialized attention.